School Ethos Statement
Sutton Grammar School is a caring community of students and staff. We all agree to:
- Maintain the highest standards of courtesy and behaviour,
- Make our best effort to achieve excellence in all of our work,
- Be proud of our school community and show it,
- Take responsibility for our own conduct and encourage others to do the same,
- Treat others as we would want to be treated, with respect,
- Listen carefully; allow teachers to teach and everyone to learn.
Please find here all the links to the school’s policies and, where relevant, procedures are arranged in these sections as shown in the Index below:
For further policies associated with the Academy Trust please click here.